For cleaning and sharpening claws, pets will drupt all things in the house suitable for this purpose. Kogtetochka is an indispensable device, saving furniture, carpets and wallpapers. Of course, the owner is easier to come to the pet shop and buy a finished product. But cheaper, although more difficult, make the original cat "scratch" on their own.
What kind of cats for cats
Cats living on the will use trees to care for claws. Pet pets have to scratch the walls, furniture and door shoals. The owner immediately understands - you need a bratechka, or cogged worker (in English - Scratcher). This device helps cats clean claws from horny scales, which are peeling and it is squealing from it. In addition, scratches claim to belong to the territory of the Kotu living here.
I came up with and made the first bracket for sale Daniel Yoder - American from Seattle. In 1932, he had a black and white cat at home. Unfortunately, the story is silent as he was called. At the same time, Ioder opened the company and began selling goods for cats living in closed rooms. And after three years, he officially registered his copyright for the invention, called the "standing feline scratch". The device was very simple: a tree bar is covered with a coarse cloth, which is fixed along it with a wooden rod. The column itself joined the stand with a narrow protruding part. From above, so that the edges of the fabric are not swallowed, they were pressed with metal brackets. Inside a wooden bar, a hole for a liner with cat mint is pushed. It is difficult to judge how strong this design is durable and durable. But the receipt of a patent proves that the belt-scratch was not bad for sale.
The first rack for the scratch, which Daniel D. Ioder patented on June 25, 1935, had a simple design
Kogtetochka make a separate or with a house, a shelf-layer. It is necessarily aimed at large gaming complexes-towns for cats that are sold in pet stores.
Types of brakes by way of location:
- wall-mounted - fix it vertically on the door or wall;
- Outdoor - located on the stands;
- double - and fabric, and an open wooden surface for scratching;
- Corner - designed for location on door jambs and walls;
- Vertical stretch "trees" from floor to ceiling.
The shape of a feline "scratch" can be any, for example, in the form of a figure of a animal, fish, silhouette of an exotic plant. Here, as they say, the scope of fantasy is not limited.
How to make a bratechka at home
For self-making, it is necessary to draw up a drawing or a scheme of a future product with precise size. The length of the scratchy surface is so that the pet is free to stretch freely. This is at least 60-95 centimeters. Materials are chosen taking into account security. Kogtetochka should be stable, withstand the weight of the cat and not fall, if he jumps on it.
Natural materials for making brates:
- parts of wood (birch or cock);
- wicker / curled cannabis products (basics for carpets, ropes);
- jute hemp;
- Tapestry furniture fabrics;
- Corrugated cardboard boxes;
- Sizaven ropes or pressed canvas.
It is not necessary to use to secure the stand, tissue upholstery or rope metal nails and brackets in places where the animal can pull them or cut them about them. And if the cat swallows the iron part? Therefore, all the metal parts for connecting fragments of the brackets are placed so that they are not visible outside the product. Nails and brackets are clogged with a hammer to the base.
PVA glue - safe material for outdoor work.
Choosing a coating for the scratch, do not use cotton fabric and twisted rings, of which the fibers are spilled immediately when pressed. There were cases when pets left the pieces of material from scratching and swallowed them. Plastic does not apply, which has an unpleasant smell, and cats are very sensitive to it - immediately take the proposed product. Cardboard pipes for brates are not suitable - loosened and break quickly.
Cogtetchka will become a good alternative to objects of furniture and wallpaper for your pet
"Scratch" in the form of a pillow
I chose the easiest version of the cat's "scratch" - a pillow, packed with a synthet or technical cotton, half-walled Vatin: that was at hand, it went into the move. Carrying a blank for it - the easiest way. I take a piece of white soap, since the fabric is dark, and mark the length of one side on the length of one side on the bending of the tissue - 50 cm, and for each of the three other sides - 51 cm together with the allowance on the seams and the bending. It took a piece of upholstery tissue with a size of 102-103 cm in length and 51 cm in width. If there is no piece of furniture upholstery of the desired size, we combine the patchwork of different fabrics together. Of course, you can use a sishal canvas, but you have to go to the store. NOTE two sutures from the inside, flashed. One side of the pillow remains open. She sewed it from the edge to the center by 10 cm. He turned over the workpiece on the front side, sabe trunk from the old jacket - little. Added batting. It remains to sew the last 30 centimeters. I did not use the foam rubber, since I know by experience - he cries off from claws and will fall out of the holes left by scratching. To scratch the cat became interesting to scratch the cat, sewed a ball from a piece of fur on a rope 20 cm long. On the floor I do not have a carpet cover, so I put a ready-made cogatelli pillow in the pallet from a cardboard box with sides of a height of 5 cm. Put from the wall. The work was accepted by my cat not immediately, first she played the ball, and the pillow was scratching in a few days.
For the manufacture of outdoor brakes, there will be a thick coarser fabric or a hemp rope, which wind the base is a wooden board or a piece of plywood width 30 cm and a length of 60 to 80 cm.
- We put on the cloth on both boards, glue the PVA glue, for additional strength, sew the edges woven inside. One of the boards will be clawed, and the other is its vertical support.
- Now wind the place for scratching. In order to get a strong rope surface, there is a trick: to urinary water hemp and wind the foundation, consolidating the ends of the brackets. Let's leave until complete drying. Then the ends of the rope will stick the PVA and pull out the brackets or let them with a hammer.
- The bottom edge of the board is wearing a spindler or other decorative fabric.
- Cutting is fixed on the stand obliquely using two boards at right angles. Use nails or screws on the back side of the board.
Photo Gallery: Options for floor brates
- Many, for example, you can just put it on the floor by laying under it a small bar
- Cats, like people, love unusual items, brave-log they will like
- On the wave-like cogged, the cat can also sleep
- For the manufacture of brates, you can use not only the hemp rope, but also cardboard
- Cardboard shells are less durable, but more environmentally friendly
- Kogtetochka on a stand of two boards with a rope coating of hemp necessarily attract the attention of a pet
Cogmeta Wall Angle
Fastening such a scratch requires holes for location on the wall. Plasterboard will perfectly keep the product. On the wall of the wrapper, the angular scratchchka is enshrined worse.
To work, we will need:
- sharp scissors;
- plywood panels in the shape of a 20 cm wide;
- marker or pencil;
- a line of 60 cm long;
- electric drill;
- Screws and jam-anchors under them in the amount of 8 pieces;
- Motor sisalie rope.
Prepare two identical segments from plywood panels. We proceed to work with the markup of the holes on both billets, measuring the line and marking a pencil of 4 future holes.
Building Cutting Design:
- We put the Phaneur to the thick bar and drills drilling 8 holes.
- We apply both blanks to the wall at the place of attachment and pencil, we note the place of drilled holes to coincide.
- On the traces of the pencil, we put traffic jams for screws.
- The sisaline rope is tightly wound on the plywood, with the end of the rope at first put down from top to bottom, and the turns are superimposed so as to close it completely. Screws insert into the holes when winding. The second end of the rope is unraveling and scolding to turn into the turns. Superior cut off with scissors.
- We mount both parts of the brackets on the wall, turning the screws with scolding in the plugs on the wall.
- The upper edges are closed above the trimming of plywood or we are wearing a decorative fabric.
Such a bracetchka is better to arrange in the corridor or on the corner of the room.
Photo Gallery: Homemade Angle "Scratch"
- Corner braketachk can be done, just closing the corner of the floor carpet from the ceiling
- Kogtetochka at an angle of two halves - the easiest version of the product
- For the manufacture of brates, you can use any upholstery fabric.
- Suspended mounting of the corner brackets requires only two holes in the wall
- Details made of artificial fur will attract a pet to use scathetties by appointment
The easiest version of the corner brakes is to salary the walls of the carpet on any height, even before the ceiling. A pet will be very nice to climb on it and sharpen claws.
Cogged column do it yourself
Two important details of the tree will be needed for work: 75 cm long, one side of which is 5 cm wide, and the supporting stand from plywood glued into several layers to a thickness of 3-4 cm. Well, if there is a piece of old countertop or thick board. Stand shape is a round or square, with a diameter of 35 cm. The whole design will be sufficiently heavy, weighing from four kilograms so that the cat is not dropped. The height of the brackets corresponds to the length of the pet with the extended paws. Before starting work, wooden parts drifting in the sun.
Order of the assembly of scratchchki:
- Blacks are black lines equal to the diameter of the shape of a circle or a square of the support, at right angles, their intersection is the center of the stand. Then we draw a square, one side of which corresponds to the size of the side of the bar. We divide it into four fragments of 2 cm, put the point in the center of each of them. This is a mark for self-tapping screws or screws. It is possible to bage and long nails. In the same sequence, we draw on the back side of the stand.
- Bloom the stand with Bru.
- We strengthen the bar on stand with nails or self-drawing. You nail or screw them into the stand, putting it on the bottom end of the bar.
- Wooden support can not be painted if it has an attractive look. To cover it with a cloth, we cut a piece of a stand width over the diameter by adding a 3-4 cm of the thickness of the support and the allowance of 5 cm for free tightness. Inside the piece of the center and cut the square in size from the bar.
- Confirm the end of the rope below the tight node, stitching the thick synthetic thread for strength. Lossing the glue of PVA all the bar. Wash the turns tight and often so that the wooden surface of the bar does not exhibit. The end of the rope is associated and sewed with thick threads.
Stand for scratching-column should be durable and wide so that the pet does not turn the product by climbing on it
- We are waiting for the drying of the glue under the rope. In the meantime, it is preparing a subject that will be a decorative decoration at the upper end of the column. This is a cover from a switch or a miniature fur pad. Suitable for this cat toy appropriate size. Attach it with glue or other in a convenient way. The hanging rope with the ball will complement the column for the scratch and will attract the cat's attention.
Homemade bracketing appearance can complement the interior of the room, performing and its main purpose
- We turn on the strength of the creation of our skillful hands. Now I call a pet - sharpener for claws is ready.
Cat "scratch" in the form of a column is not necessarily wrapped with a rope or sheaving a cloth with a filler. Wooden bar without coating will like the cats no less than the standard device. But before applying it, it is washed with soap or a solution of mangartages for cleaning from dirt and dried several days in the sun. Do not be surprised if over time it cracks - this is the property of a natural tree.
Video: Production of brakes on a double stand from a dry wood branch
A heavy design of a dry branch of a tree with a stand is the easiest option of floor brackets, but it requires the ability to perform joinery work. The branch needs to pick up strong, with a small amount of bitch having one or two fork, so that the cat could sit on it.
Claw sharpener with cardboard house
The model of a removable scratch with a house of packaging corrugated cardboard, without a doubt, is invented by a woman. Do not own building instruments, she made a wonderful gift to his cat. Let such a structure are short-lived, but it is not stuffy in a cardboard house, and it is convenient to change the suspension bracket.
Cardboard brackets are short-lived, but easy to perform
I liked the idea so much that I decided to make a similar one. It took 8 cardboard boxes for operation, and 4 of them the same size, 23 cm height and 29 cm wide. The rest were smaller. So, laid out the box for the first floor of the house. The "walls" stuck sheets from other boxes to make them thicker and stronger. In the side of the circle in the side of the circle for the input with a diameter of 18 cm and after 10 cm marked the circle - ventilation with a diameter of 6 cm. In a smaller side of the box, the hole 8 cm. Calculated the outlined by the stationery knife. For the second floor I made the input of the same diameter as on the first, but in the smaller side of the box. In the side walls on both sides, there were three holes with a width of 8 cm. Now the turn of the mounted scratching. In six circles that remained from the carved holes, pushed the hole in the center in the center, then put on the mug on the pencil, removed and sticking the PVA three pieces. The remaining parts of the 6 cm wide width in the amount of 30 pieces cut, using the first circle as a stencil. Having done holes for the cord, glued them together, and then dragged the rope with a pencil. I collected the brake of 8- and 6-centimeter drives, pushed the wall of the house, went on the rope and knotted the knot near the edge of the disks, and the long ends had done further inside and lowered to the floor. The cat will not pass by the hanging ribbon. Then glued up with a sticky ribbon reversal of the bottom and top of the boxes. Moved the ready-made carcasses of the house on each other and secured with glue. Three layers of cardboard added to the roof. I left the house to dry to tomorrow. I decided not to do the second cardboard scratchop-rug, as in the photo. Put on the roof of the house a pillow-scratch. However, the weight of the cat ceiling could not stand and rushed. In general, experience can be considered successful, but a serious minus - one garbage from the cardboard "scratch".
I advise everyone to construct complex game complexes for cats to use corrugated cardboard, especially in the absence of engineering knowledge. This will help clarify the sizes and estimate how the finished product will look like.
Kogtetochka with a house and a layman
The design of the column-scheduling with a house on a stand made from plywood and upholstered with furniture tapestry or carpet, requires assistants to make it. Some collect details are difficult. It is better to apply glue to build a house, and not steel corners, if you do without a scratch-scratch on the roof. So safer for the animal.
For the manufacture of brates with a house on the stand will require an assistant
Procedure for assembling parts of the product:
- Preparing a stand from two pieces of plywood or chipboard. We are wearing thin wooden planks from the side, feeding them with small carnations. Immediately make the top platform from one piece of plywood in size in the length of the cat from the head to the tail, that is, 40-45 cm.
- Two supporting columns are attached to a stand on a self-tapping screw. Introducing glue the surface of the columns and wind the jute or sishal rope with a thickness of 0.8-1.0 cm. We are waiting until it dries.
- We make the markup of the bottom of the bottom and the side wall of the house by a ruler and a pencil on the corresponding pieces of plywood. Screw screws into the bottom of the house and a short reference column. Then secure the wall of the house to the main column.
- We cut the plywood for the rest of the walls and the ceiling of the house, we cut the hole for the entrance to the electrol holder.
Manufacturing a plywood house for a cat with nail fastening requires some ability to handle carpentry tools.
- I smear the pva glue and squeeze the housekeeper, leave it for drying. For the strength, add multiple screws under the bottom piece of plywood and the sides of the house.
- Fix the upper shelf on the support column. Design we are tightening with furniture fabric. If you stick to the shelf batting or stealing syntheps and cover it with a cloth, it turns out a pillow for scratching and soft bed at the same time. The fabric on it must be periodically changed or washed.
Cogged in the game complex
It is most difficult to make your own hands entertainment complex for cats with brakes, house, beds, ladders, hammocks, etc. However, it is worth trying, although consumption are considerable. The main advantage of such self-made design is durability and durability, since it is performed from thick wooden bars and plywood. If you have carpentry tools (electric jigsik, drill, stapler and screwdriver) and experience in the assembly of furniture, we will begin to make cats a gaming gift.
We will need the following materials:
- Jute Rope 105-110 meters long (better with a margin) and 1 cm thick;
- 5 types of metal angles from small (15 × 20 mm) to safety (55 × 25 mm);
- 3 BROUSE, one of which is 2.2 meters high;
- 6 sheets of plywood 1.2 cm thick and 75 × 50 cm sizes;
- Packaging brackets for a stapler;
- Watman or Cardboard as a stencil with slots, noting the location of the support pillars;
- Carpet - 5 meters.
By purchasing listed materials, bring everything home and proceed to work. The complex circuit: three posts with five shelves and a rectangular house are fixed on the stand.
Performing a game complex for cats - the task is not from the lungs, but the product itself will long solve the problem not only sharpening claws, but also entertaining pets
Stages of work:
- We put the stencil from Watman and on ready-made slits drink corners on the shelves and stand, about 1 mm entering the line, so that it was easier to bore with the supporting bars. Collect pillars, stand and shelves for checking the design.
Before starting the assembly of the complex, check the structure of the future product for the compatibility of the main parts
- We disassemble and proceed to the upholstery of the carpet of all the shelves until they were screwed to the columns. We use an electric stapler, since the hammer and nails require several days of work.
- We make marking for fastening the shelves and stand to the support bars from the four sides of each post so that the shelves are located in parallel, without distortion.
- Corners of the first shelf screwed to the columns, and to the next shelves, we put the corners on the bottom of each of them.
Corners to columns and shelves screw the screwdriver
- We collect the design and make sure everything is hard.
- Making a cat house: two pieces of plywood 75 × 50 cm Delim in half, from four parts we collect two walls, top and bottom. Corners 15 × 20 mm screwed inside the house. We already have a piece of plywood for entry (the residue from one of the shelves with an angular neckline). For the stability of the house, the support bar skipping the corner of its walls. It is easier to cut the angle of the finished house and so mount the corner on the bar. Outside and inside we are wearing a house carpet.
From the inside the wall of a feline house fasten with small corners
- We screw the screwdriver to the columns and the bottom of the finished house.
- Watch up the support columns with a jute rope, fastening the brackets using the electrical plate. For every 15 cm, the height of the bar went over more than four meters of winding.
The winding of the support pillar of the jute rope begins with the fastening of its end with brackets
- The finished product for additional stability is attached to the wall from the side of a large reference pillar.
To accurate cat claws can not only about cooked rope columns, but also about fabric stands and shelves. In this case, it will have to be replaced with time.
Video: Game Complex Cogtetchka do it yourself
Several homemade brates will help save family budget. Products will be non-standard and emphasize the owner's ingenuity, and also help to avoid damage to furniture, wallpapers and carpets in the house.
Each owner knows that whatever neither there is homemade pet care, the cat still requires attention and proper content.
In the house where the cat lives, the scratchka is one of the main attributes. With this affiliation, the favorite can appreciate its claws, and the cat owner will ensure the safety of furniture and walls in the house.
Most popular homemade brates (instructions for manufacture)
Any owner can make a quottech for a pet. To begin, select the desired type of product and stock appropriate materials.
Khogtechka from corrugated cardboard
This kind of the most economical and eco-friendly, for its manufacture does not require much time.
Required materials: corrugated cardboard or cardboard boxes, dense paper, adhesive tape or PVA glue, knife.
One of the bloggers, Andrei Devneikin, made a brake in this form. Thank you for the photos provided.
- decompose cardboard boxes, draw a strip of a width of about 10-15 cm on them;
- Cut the resulting strips and start scattering them. The very first strip is the base of the design. It must be collapsed as much as possible and copper in PVA or adhesive tape;
- gradually increase the volume, gluing strips and fixing their ribbon or PVA;
- The last strip must be consolidated especially carefully so that it keeps the whole design and did not allow her to get enough sleep after the first attempt to sweat claws;
- The resulting bracket must be put on dense paper, circle along the edges and cut through the line. The resulting piece of paper is glued to the bottom of the structure.
For the manufacture of the corner model you will need boards width with door jamb. On top of the boards, a dense fabric is attached or a thick rope of natural materials is winding. When the product is ready, it is fixed on both sides of the outer corner.
Here is an example of step-by-step production of corner brates:
- Take a board 200 mm wide and 1.2 meters long.
- As a result, two identical boards are obtained, which must be connected using the workshop. Self-tapping screw is better not to use (since the cat, when to sharpen claws, can fall into their hat). By the way, the cropped edges should not be forgotten to process so that our cat does not damage anything.
- Connect two blanks and every 8 cm make marks, in these places there will be shkons.
- Shkonts take a diameter of 6 mm and a length of 30 mm. Accordingly, in one of the workpieces, it is necessary to drill holes with a depth of 15 mm in marked areas (6 mm drill), from the end.
- In the resulting holes, you need to score shkonts on an equal length, for this you can use the coal.
- In another billet, the hole must be drilled from the front side.
- Next, cut the blanks using glue and wait until it dies.
- For upholstery, carpet can be used, to begin withdrawing it into two equal parts.
- Consignment carpet can be consolidated using a stapler on the inside of the brates. The remaining part must be covered with glue and glue to the boards. And the second end of the carpet also attach with a stapler.
- Attach the bracket to the wall with the help of the corners (bottom and top). In the wall, you need to drill holes in the places of attachment of the corners, and then hang the brake using the screws.
- After you do not forget to verify that the bratechka holds well, hanging a cat on it).
The principle of its manufacture is the same as an angular version, but one wide board is taken for work and attached to the wall so that the cat can easily get to it, stand in full growth. It is important that the cat has free access to the clawing. It is better not to place it in the bathroom, in the hallway. It is necessary to determine where the pet spends the greatest part of the time and place the device there.
To work, you will need: a ram with a length of about 70 cm and a width of at least 5 cm, the support of the round or square shape made of wood with a thickness of about 4 cm.
Score assembly instructions:
- On the support of the future shected crash, the same line in the middle and the second - perpendicular to it, connecting them in the center. At the intersection point later, I will fix the stand. Preplanted timber set in the middle of the supports, then we supply its borders for further placement of self-tapping and screws.
- We combine the support with a bar with glue and fasten them with self-draws.
- The bar or leave in its original form, or we are wearing a cloth, cutting a piece of width equal to the diameter of the stand, adding a pair of centimeters for seams.
- On top of the tissue tightly wrap a thick rope, tapping it from the bottom of the bar to the tight node. By the way, the rope can be painted in several places, then the bracket will look much more beautiful. The rope can be placed on the glue, if it holds badly.
Such a model is convenient because it does not take up much space in the apartment, it can be rearranged and take with you on the road. The most uncomplicated version of the outdoor brates is a regular board, covered by carpet. Also, on the basis you can wind the thick rope-twine.
In the manufacture of such a shected crash, the main condition is the weight and sustainability of the device so that it does not drag on the floor when the cat decides to sweep the claws.
By the way, you can read the article on how to make a cat's house with your own hands.
What a cat is needed for a cat
Cat, like any pet, by nature a wild creature endowed with natural instincts. Claws - an integral part of each feline family representative.
With the help of claws, the animals not only can climb on the trees, they need them to save the balance when moving, during jumping and to highlight special odoring glands from the pillows to the fingers to burn the territory.
In addition, with the help of claws, cats can stand up for themselves in the event of an attack of another aggressive animal.
In the wild, the cats calerated for their claws for their strength and conservation of the shape, pushing them about the bark of trees, stones, dry grass.
The domestic cat is not needed to hunt, but to keep the condition of the claws is necessary in any case, because If they are too long, it will interfere with the animal when walking and even deliver pain.
Without scratching, there will be a upholstery of upholstered furniture, carpets and wallpapers, which is unlikely to deliver the joy to the owner. That is why it is so important to have a home of a special device, with the help of which the cat will be able to swam their claws.
About the dangers of claws
To teach a cat to use Kogtechochka, you need a lot of patience and time. Many owners who do not want to burden themselves to raise a pet can decide on such a step like onihectomy, i.e. Removal of Cogt Falangi (Soft Paws Operation). By the way, you can read a separate article about this operation on our portal.
It is in this operation that people see the decision of their problems with naughty animals, forgetting about the irreparable harm that cat is applied. Without claws, the pet becomes disabled, can not move normally, he will have to literally learn to go anew, shifting the center of gravity from the fingers on the heel. This is equivalent to the one if a person cut off his fingers on the legs.
This operation adversely affects the musculoskeletal system of the pet, problems with the internal organs are possible, not to mention that the removal of claws will completely "unbalanced" the cat will make it insecure and frightened. Once on the street, such an animal is unlikely to last long.
Fortunately, many veterinary clinics are categorically against onichectomy and refuse to appeal to owners in this service.
Excellent replacement for "soft legs" - the use of antihafts. What to choose and how to put on the cat correctly, read on our website.
How to teach a cat to use braketach
As soon as the cat's bracket appeared in the house, you need to attract the attention of the animal to a new thing. You can hang a toy on her on a rope, a bow or a ball so that the pet is noticed.
When the cat is suitable for the cogged, you need to praise her, stroking the animal to understand that the owner approves her actions. You can neatly take a paw paw paw, apply the pads to the surface of the brates and hold down so that the cat understand the principle of using the subject.
In case the favorite forgot about the coggedral and spoils other things, it is not necessary to offend the animal and shouting on it, it is enough just to calmly attribute it to the clawholder so that the cat understands - it is impossible to sharpen claws there, and here you can.
In some cases, you can resort to the use of several drops of valerian on the surface of the device, then the pet will definitely pass by.
Trying to wean a cat to sharpen claws inexpediently and unjustified, because An animal will do it anyway due to natural necessity. You can either make a scratchpody with your own hands, or you can get ready in the pet store.
Also read how to wean a cat to dry furniture and not only.
What is better - purchased bratechka or done with your own hands
The range of brackets in pet stores is extensive: from simple to complex structures, from the cheapest (in the area of 700 rubles) to expensive (3,000 and more expensive).
Minus purchased brackets - they are rarely resistant. This is an important factor, because The design should keep the weight of the cat even a major breed if she suddenly decides to climb her. In addition, the adaptation must be made of durable and durable materials, and cog-stoves from pet stores rarely correspond to these criteria.
For the sake of high-quality and durable design to undermine the cat claws, the owner will have to lay out a lot of money, which many cannot afford. It will be more profitable to build the construction of the brackets with their own hands from the girlfriend.
Materials from which you can make a brake
Since cats are much more sensitive to smells than people, it is necessary to take care that the scratchka is performed solely from natural materials: wood, fabric, burlap, packing cardboard, twine.
Artificial materials are dangerous in that they are stronger than what the cat can handle his claw. This will not only deliver the pet a strong pain, but also fraught with infections.
Types of Kogttechochki
There is an endless number of different brates that the cat's owner can choose for its pet, ranging from the simplest models and ending with refined and original products.
In the form of a pillow
The cogster cushion is the easiest and cheapest option. The surface is trimmed with felt, and the product itself is attached to the wall. The minus such brates is that playful cats are unlikely to consider this adaptation to interesting and continue to tear shop furniture.
Such brates are convenient what is ideal for small apartments, where the owner cannot afford to accommodate multi-tiered complexes for the cat. The wall cogster must be wide enough and 2 times longer than the animal itself, but you can do and more compact options.
There are three types of data of the brackets installed on the floor:
- combined with a bed and a house;
Such blades are most popular among the owners. Flat placed right on the floor and have a small size that saves a place in the apartment.
With the beds and the house, as well as the columns much more difficult. When buying or independently manufacturing such scratchchki, it is important that the design is stable, not launching and did not fall when the cat will climb it.
Safe outdoor bracket must be severe and stable, otherwise it will have to be fixed to the floor.
Convenient and practical. All that the owner needs is to find in the house any protruding angle and highlight it for the cat. Such a model does not take up much space, but this is enough for an animal.
From feet table
With a catastrophic lack of space in the house, you can accommodate master's furniture under the bracket, for example, make it right on the feet of the table, pre-wrapped with a thick rope or carpet.
In the game complex
For a whole feline family of 2 or more features, the game complex is the most win-win. In such structures there are several levels and floors, there are toys that can take a cat for a long time. And for a pet who wants to climb higher, a high version of complexes with a length of the ceiling is provided.
With a shelf
Less intricate, but more economical option, which is perfect for one cat - is a design with a shelf on top of a pincion, where a pet can relax. But such scratchts are rarely stable, so the owner needs to take care of this moment in advance.
For travel, mini-options of brazetchy are perfect. Most often, the owners take with them flat fixtures, because They do not occupy a lot of space. Also suit small cone-shaped models.
People who want to pamper their pet a unique clawed together, which at the same time will stylishly fit into the interior of the house, can turn to the masters. They will produce an original product and give it any kind and purpose that the owner wishes.
It can be scratching in the form of a winding tree with hammocks for cats; devices that serve simultaneously and cogged, and an outdoor vase; You can make it possible to make a scratch-tumbler, inside which you can store any items.
If the owner has enough imagination and skill, he can come up with the design design and embody the idea of life.
Errors in the manufacture of brates
Owners often make mistakes and do not take into account some nuances in the manufacture of homemade cogshedral.
First, the design must necessarily be stable and reliable. If the bracketing starts to fall, the cat jumps quickly with it and does not suffer, but, frightened once, the animal is unlikely to suit this adaptation again.
Secondly, many cat owners make a gross mistake, acquiring the cheapest and low-quality materials for homemade brates, because they are not only rapidly wear out, but also harm the health of the pet.
Thirdly, the cogmettie clearer, many owners decide that their work is over, and then the cat will figure it out. If the pet is still small, it may be interested in a new item, especially if it is placed toys.
It is more difficult to conclude with an adult person who previously did not sharpen claws about a special device. Such an animal need to gradually teach a new thing.
Durability - a rare property of feline accessories. Metal bowls and furminators are suitable for years. And fixtures for the point of claws have to be replaced once every six months. Premium class products live a little longer, but also quickly lose a neat look. Exit, allowing without financial costs to maintain the form and functionality of a cat corner - a bratechka with their own hands.
Why do you need Khogtechka
In nature, traces of claws of Lviv, tigers, leopards are found on the stems of trees, highly from the ground. Homemade cats retained the habit of wild relatives. She:
- necessary to clean claws from the worn outdoor horny film;
- Scratch reports: there is a representative of the species;
- accompanies squeezing;
- attracts attention.
Sharpening Claws - Natural Cat Need
Not vital, like food, sleep or hiking in the tray, but scratches animal will lose a substantial share of comfort. The owners have to regularly change the chairs, upholstery on upholstered furniture, throw out the boxes. Partially help the acquisition of the scratching for cats. How to choose it to be successful at the beast?
- Pick up the coating: from corrugated cardboard to Sizal, just like an animal;
- Find a comfortable place - it likes to sharpen claws your pet, but do not forget about yourself, this choice is doing everything together;
- Think out the shape, color and fastening.
It may be possible to find approximately suitable in the pet store. But the purchased products are disposable and will soon be spoiled with intensive use. Really make a maintainable Koshkin house do it yourself.
Forms of scratches
How to arrange cogged for cats? It depends on the dimensions of the apartment, the cat's manner and fantasy owners. Specialists in cat psychology claim: Animals need to periodically stay one where they are raised - at the height. Laipers for cats are suitable for this:
- "Fine trees" - branched construction with refuge,
- The house of the cat can be placed on the floor - with surfaces for "manicure" inside, on the roof or on the basis of the structure;
- Thin shelves fixed on a coated wall in separate areas for a point of claws;
- Flat or bulk wall blasting.
Choose a form factor based on animal safety requirements and a person. Consider how it is to make a bracetool from the girlfriend. You will have to make a set of elements and connect them in a specific sequence.
We have already stated - the nurse chooses a pet. How to shepherd cat lodge or cover the surface for sharpening claws:
- Carpet - cheap cloth for scratching, medium care, replace it technically more difficult;
- Jute rope - inexpensive, simply replacing, short-lived;
- Sizal - the most durable, but also expensive;
- corrugated cardboard - kopeck, but short-lived;
- Wooden Bru - few who like it, but the labor costs are minimal when working with it.
The differences between Sizales and Jute animals, of course, do not (by the way, if you decide to try Jute and they like it, the rope can then be replaced by Sizal). Few prefers an inadequate tree, but sometimes it is an ideal braid for cats.
It will take the subject:
- strong enough to withstand the weight of the animal;
- easy so that there are no bulky structures for fastening to the wall;
- Well perceived glue, good in the processing tools.
The cheapness is an important parameter, but not as for the coating. It is assumed that the basis will serve for a long time. Is it always necessary? Evaluate the complexity and time of craft wear. It may turn out that it is rational to replace it completely than to shoot glue.
For the basics take:
- Plastic water and sewer pipes - they are easily cut across and along, of which it is easy to make a frame of any shape with reliable fasteners from regular adapters;
- pieces of plywood of various thickness;
- Segments of the branches of trees after sanitary trimming in the country (necessarily healthy fragments, so as not to put into the house of pests).
The branches can also be used for decorating: a cat lying on them fixed under the ceiling will decorate any apartment.
We will figure it out how to make a brake. Vertical surfaces Animal will use to accurate claws. For active pets, this is an analogue of the tree trunk. Therefore, any vertical surface is necessarily covered with a coating.
Step-by-step instruction with photos for rope and carpet
On the board in the center, screw or glue the fasteners, it is not necessary to do this for the pipes.
Drill in the upper and lower ends of the board or pipe holes of such a diameter so that the jut or sisal rope goes there quite easily, but at the same time it would be reliably fixed by a zero from the inside.
Tie a node. Anyone is suitable, the main thing is durable. If you have taken a pipe, then other actions are not required, and if Phaneru, then slightly expand the hole so that the finished product fits tightly to the wall.
Do not diligence: the mount will be tightly wrapped with a rope, it will smooth the protruding knot.
By the way, the plywood base with the right method of fastening can be turned over when the outer side comes into disrepair. And he can also give almost any shape.
Lubricating the surface with glue (about 10 cm at a time), tightly wink the rope, not leaving the gaps between the turns.
Secure the rope by a node with an inside. The node must be very dense.
Remove the edges of the crafts with a cloth or artificial fur.
Even a child can stick the carpet on the wall and ends with the rails. More difficult, if you need to pull the carpet wallpaper. With a plastic pipe, practice stick the cloth, on a cut of a small length.
With a wooden bar, the glue is also needed, but you can additionally consolidate the coating of the bracket with the help of wobbly cloves - or ordinary, but under the hats to put the washers.
They are divided into shelves for walking, platforms for recreation or placement of the "nesting" and a hammock.
Places can at the same time perform the function of the steps so that the pet is easier to climb on the very top of the design. They are performed from plywood. The sheets of sh1 or sh2 are suitable, varieties of any, except IV (drop-down swallows and cracks will affect strength), better birch than the needles (cats are sensitive to smells), moisture and fire resistance do not matter.
Recommended thickness from 6 (if you do not have a big cat) up to 10 mm. Turning them to the coating for the claws point is if the design will be on the floor. In other cases this is a matter of taste. The technology is the same as for vertical surfaces.
Textile hanging products. They sew from any sufficient tight fabric. For filling, you can use hollofiber or phlizelin. For suspension, scrape a loop. They are fixed on small diameter pipes or thick wires.
This is a shelter with a single entrance, located far from the routes of people, higher above the floor. Schemes with dimensions and drawings can be found at the end of the article. Cats love boxes. Your task is to create something similar, but inscribed in the interior.
If you are planning to put a house on a feline tree, take care of its stability and balancing issues, but for this it is enough to have a construction level and at least three points of support for plywood base.
Tips, how to make a house for a cat, pay a lot of time internal and external upholstery. External can be useful to a fluffy pet to accurate claws - but only if the refuge is not at the height.
In other cases, decorate it as you want. It is not useful inside the upholstery, but a mattress on the inner size of the floor, you can with sideboards. It can be pulled out and wrapping. An animal is still, and it is much easier to follow hygiene.
How to make a cat for a cat with a clawing
How to make a house for a cat with a clawboard? The asylum, located on a feline tree, as the bracketing can not work. Therefore, it should stand on the floor. The dwelling form for the cat in this case should be or cylindrical, or with a bartal roof.
In the first case, the sewer tube from PVC is suitable. They are diameter 300, 400 and 500 mm. Tubes the tube outside the same way as vertical brates. In the second it will take plywood. Roof make higher and more authentic.
DIY corrugated cardboard
The simplest charter for cats is done from corrugated cardboard. To do this, expand the regular box and cut 8-12 cm strips. Then they are either glued together, or folded into the "snail". It is often recommended to fasten the layers with each other often, the pets are licking and gnawing such products, so at home, weld the starchy holter.
What makes fasteners, depends on the shape of the product. If you have chosen to Paneur, then provide places for dense loops and put them on glue before you start mounting outdoor coating.
If the base is volumetric, then plastic clamp or metal tape are suitable. Note that the cracker will have to be periodically removed from the wall, so preferably the detachable mount.
Shelves with chellices for cats are attached as any other shelves, you can additionally secure triangles from plywood.
Kogtetochka do it yourself - the best method to get what you need and your cats. If there is no confidence that the design is suitable, start with the corrugated cardboard. This is short-lived, but will allow you to decide with the tastes of the pet before making a more complex in the manufacture of a stationary design.
Kogttechka do it yourself: photo examples of beautiful options
Please make repost
The sharp feline claws often create problems for the owner if his pet does not go beyond the apartment. Alone to trim the claws can not know everything, especially since during this procedure you can seriously injure the animal. Therefore, the best way out of the situation is to purchase or make a scratchop for a cat with your own hands. We learn how to organize this process at home.
What do you need a bratechka
The most simple reason for the cat sharpens claws is the need to hunt, despite the fact that pets for a long time have long been not necessary to independently extract food.
No less interesting hypothesis about the relationship of feline health and the procedure of scratching claws. There is an opinion that it is here about a kind of charging for the whole body. The surface of which the cat is based on, works as a simulator. All muscles and bones of the skeleton take part in the process.
The next reason also concerns health. Many nerve endings and blood vessels are suitable for completing the paws, pads and claws. Scratch the cat massages sensitive places, raises the tone and even gets pleasure. Often the cat, sipping on the clawholder, is quite purre, as if such a training gives him pleasure.
There is an opinion on the stress factor - even a primitive scratching of a cat uses to get rid of negative "emotions".
Veterinarians believe that with the help of the cogged, animals are updated claws and thus prevent the possible development of inflammatory processes in the pads of the paws.
It is interesting! The skeleton of cats consists of 240 bones, and in a person - out of 212.
What materials make
In order to independently make a scratching for a cat, you need to prepare drawings. You can use wood, fabric, rope and cardboard as materials for brates.
Kogtetochka from a tree
Wooden bracettaking with your own hands can be done in one way:
- Any snag or small spice of the trunk is an excellent sharpener for cat claws.
- Wooden timber with winding from thick jute rope - a typical example of industrial brates.
The only serious requirement is in accordance with the diameter or section. The cat must comfortably rely on the two front paws on the surface.
Kogtetochka do it yourself from cardboard
Cardboard bracket must be horizontal. On her, the cat gets up all four paws, although it traditionally pays more attention to two front. Sometimes they make combined options in two planes - and under their feet, and a small column.
With your own hands, you can make a bracettage from the corrugated cardboard, which remained after the acquisition of large household appliances (refrigerator, kitchen stove) or electronics (TVs).
The easiest option to quickly make a brake for a kitten is as follows:
- Cut the corrugated cardboard with the same 5-6 cm wide strips.
- To glue these pieces among themselves in a large thick panel (for example, 50x50 cm) and press the press for a better connection.
After drying the composition, you can additionally go to the boards of cardboard residues to give the whole product aesthetically finished look.
Important! Tight fabric roller, twisted in a tight drum wrapping paper - a cat will tear claws about everything that the owner is offered. But the life of such homemade structures is very small, they are literally turning into scraps.
How to make a bratechka do it yourself
There are many ways to make a scratching with your own hands from the girlfriend:
- The trim of a conventional rug or track is naked to a wooden base and get quite efficient props. Moreover, it can be put under your feet, and attach to the wall so that the pet can take a comfortable vertical rack.
- Corrugated cardboard - a bracketing from it can also be made in the form of one sheet, which is glued on the base.
When calculating the scheme, you need to consider the size of the cat's body. For example, the height of the brackets for Maine Coon should be at least 1 m. The rest of the smaller representatives of the Feline family are quite "modest" 60 cm.
Still with rope rope
The standard height of the scheduling column is usually 50-60 cm. In the manufacture of such an "accessory" for a cat, important factors should be taken into account:
- It will take the base base to which the main element is attached.
- From above, usually provide for a laying pad - cats are very loved from the height to observe what is happening.
- The upper part can be used to accommodate suspended soft toys.
- You can additionally attach a rope - cats love rope and play with them with pleasure.
In the process of manufacturing column-scheduling, special attention should be paid to the base (stand).
Recommendations for the manufacture:
- The playground should be made of a piece of thick plywood or chipboard.
- Its size depends on the height of the design and mass of the cat. We must not forget that the animal is most likely to jump from above, pushing out four paws. This will give such a load that the unstable design on a small stand is simply a tip. Low calipers (50-60 cm) must be provided by the basis of 50x50 cm. But for a longer column it will take a platform of 75x75 cm.
- We need to prepare all the necessary materials in advance: the column, the fabric for pasting the base and the upper platform, a sufficient number of thick rope meters, self-tapping screw and a screwdriver, insulating tape, metal corners (6-8 pieces).
- If the plans are the manufacture of brakes with a house - it is best to provide additional mounting to the wall.
- As a material for a column, you can use a plastic tube or a rectangular wooden timber.
Step-by-step process of manufacturing brackets with your own hands:
- On both sides of the column to fasten 3-4 metal corners. Later, they will serve for fastening brakes to the base and fix the upper platform.
- Wrap the tip of the rope with a tape and through this seal to fasten the screw to the pipe or bruus.
- Tight wrap the rope of the column along the entire length, not leaving free space.
- Secure the top edge of the cord with a tape.
- Install the braketachka for the base and fix the screws through the corners.
Next, you need to cut the fabric and make the horizontal surfaces - the bases and shelves. It remains only to hang up a soft toy on a long rope (if such an attribute has been scheduled).
Some cats love to sharpen claws about horizontal surfaces. For example, the animal does not pay attention to the corners of the furniture, but breaks upside down on the sofa. If the pet has such inclinations, then you can quickly make your own hands a simple scratching for a cat.
To work, you will need:
- a piece of plywood or chipboard 500х500 mm;
- trimming of an old carpet, tracks or any dense fabric;
You still need to take a drill, a big needle, a strong thread or fishing line.
Horizontal chellic for a cat can be made as follows:
- Cut a wooden base.
- Under its size prepare a tissue coating.
- Through the perimeter of plywood at a distance of 4-5 cm drill thin holes.
- The base surface is lubricated with suitable glue and combine with a cloth.
- The design put under the press until the adhesive dry.
Through pre-prepared holes, both elements on the edge are firmware.
You can attach additional accessories for the cat to claw - it can be a suspended soft ball or mouse.
For the manufacture of corner brackets, soft elements (trimming tissue), corrugated cardboard, old bathroom mats are suitable. Proceedings:
- Take 2 identical sheets of any plywood or fiberboard and sample them on one side with ordinary cloth or bandage. As a result, it will be like a folding book.
- On the perimeter of the two elements, the holes are drilled at a distance of 4-5 cm from each other.
- The surface of the brackets is covered with a cloth.
- Putting a blank under the press and expect a complete drying of the glue.
- The final stage is stitched through pre-prepared holes both layers of brakes.
In order to fix the corner brake, sometimes it is enough to put it into the angle, and the edges of pressing furniture. Some owners are used to fix double-sided adhesion, with which it is possible to firmly attach the design to the wall.
The most difficult version of all presented. Make your own cat's hands with a cottage with a house one of the following ways:
- Develop two separate elements (house and rack), and then connect them to each other. Very favorable option, because in the future it is possible to add a gaming space in the form of a ladder, a transition or a labyrinth.
- Another way is easier - a scratching for a cat and a house is designed together, as a whole.
The second option has an advantage. A horizontal clawholder is easily located on a flat roof, and a high wall can be adjusted under vertical chelicle.
Make a house with a cat scratching for a cat is easy:
- According to the outlined sizes, walls are cut.
- In order for the structure to be harmonious, the inner space can be divided into two floors - the pet will only be happy with an excess "room".
- It is necessary to provide at least two exits in different directions - one of them is recommended to design on the second tier.
- All structural elements are connected by metal corners or with wooden plates.
- The roof must be removable - through it in the future they make cleaning and disinfection of the house.
- The inner walls need to be covered with any dense cloth, and to the outer - stick the material suitable for brates (for example, trimming carpet tracks).
Important! If the entrance is to strengthen the wand with a suspended soft toy, then the general project will only win, and the cat will receive additional entertainment.
Errors in the manufacture of catbathets for a cat
The most common errors in self-making brackets can be associated with an incorrect selection of materials and non-compliance with step-by-step instructions:
- To create vertical brates take too thin and weak rope - the cat quickly breaks it.
- Horizontal mats are covered with poor quality cloth.
- The instability of the columns - if the design falls and frightens the cat, it will no longer suit the clawholder.
- Open elements of metal fasteners, screws of screws or other similar details can injure the cat.
- The use of synthetic tissues and adhesives can cause poisoning.
Repairing brates do it yourself
Most often, owners have to deal with the restoration of fabric and rope elements of the design:
- A weak and thin cord is better to completely remove from vertical columns and replace it with a jute rope.
- Damaged upholstery from the fabric replace new.
- Cutting Corrugated Cardboard should not be repaired - they are simply thrown out and do the following.
- With wooden houses you have to tinker - you need to disassemble the whole design, correct the shortcomings and reappear again. But if the initial project was performed qualitatively, there can be no significant trouble with him.
Koogtechka houses deliver trouble only in one case - if they are assembled on self-drawing, without corners or rails. Large cats loose construction and it quickly fails.
How to attach a bracket to the wall
The easiest way to attach the design to the wall is to use bilateral scotch, as described above. You can also hang a bracket on the wall using a rope and carnation, and on the vertical surface it can be fixed with special brackets.
Make your own hands a simple scratching for a cat is easy. You can use any blowing materials that are in the house, and the complexity of the design will depend only on the skill and fantasy of the owner. In any case, the pet will get a very useful attribute for his health and will be happy to use it.
Absolutely every owner of cats is known, what is the big problem, when the cat sharpens claws about wallpaper, furniture, etc. The situation is quite unpleasant, but it can easily cope with it and there are different solutions.
You can regularly shorten claws, not the best option - it is a surgical method to remove them at all, the perfect output is to make a bratechka.
If your home has such a device, then your pet will not spoil furniture, and its claws will be strong and healthy. In this article, we share how you can make a bratechka for the cat with your own hands.
Before starting work, it should be thought out what will be the design of the device, because the scratchop can be securely secured or make it mobile.
Many experts consider convenient stationary options, they are securely fixed to the floor or have a heavy base. Such devices more like cats, as they are stable.
If the cat stands in full growth and the bracket will fall, then your pet will avoid such a situation and will stop using it.
The scheme of making brakes for cats should be chosen correctly. Pick up the optimal length and width so that the cat is convenient to stretch into full growth and sharpen claws.
For the manufacture of brates with a house for cats with your own hands we need:
- Wooden bar size 45 per 45 centimeters or pipe sewer with diameters 20 cm.
- Plywood (1 m per 1 m preferably)
- Building stapler.
- Glue (titanium or its analogs).
- Tight fabric (you can use a carpet).
- Linen or hemp rope.
Getting to manufacture
You can choose scratching for cats for making yourself yourself.
If you have for example the cat Mai Kun, which grows up to 1 meter, then in this case you need to make a reliable and large fixture. Next, we will tell you how to collect yourself a good bracetie, which will last long.
The first thing Faneru needs to be sewn carpet, for this we sweep the material and nail into small carnations. Then, on the other hand, tension well the material and also come.
Then screw to the 5 screws to the bar, place it in the center. Four screws scum at the edges of Brusk and one in the center.
Then take the rope and screw it with the bottom at the base, this is done in order that in the future she held tightly on Broke.
Now start to get the rope, do it need it with effort. Before winding on a bar several times, turn around the screw, this is done to isolate the screw from the cat. Otherwise, the cat when it is to sharpen the nails, it may accidentally cling to the screw and injured.
When you are a domain rope to the top of the bar, it should also be screwed to the screw.
Get a bed in the store for a cat and lock it from above the bar. If you do not want to spend your funds, you can make a layman personally. To do this, you will need a box of dense cardboard and an unnecessary plaid.
When the bed will be fixed on top of the bar, then we will only remain to install the bracket in a convenient place for the cat.
Below you can consider the photo of the catchers for cats, which we have done with your own hands. Now it remains only to teach your pet to use this device, and then it will no longer spoil your furniture.
How to teach a pet to the clawholder?
We strongly advise you to teach from monthly age, so there will be much less difficulties. Here are some important rules how to teach a cat to the brake:
If you notice that your favorite began to sharpen claws, then take it carefully and move it to the brake.
Then take his paws to suppress the paws about the bracket, try to ensure that the cat released claws. After that, you need to leave it, most likely he will continue to sharpen claws without your help.
When the pet independently starts to sharpen claws, then after completing the procedure, be sure to praise it and intend.
Try to isolate the cat from the former claw sharpening places. Suppose if it was a sofa, then it is necessary to close it with polyethylene.
If there is no such possibility, then the gearbox can be glued with a sticky side up. Fucking usually dislike when something sticks something to the legs, and therefore they will try to avoid this place to not stick again.
We spent a quick master class for the manufacture of brakes with your own hands, we hope that you were interested. We wish you success in the manufacture!
Stock Foto Catcheti for cats do it yourself
Help the site, make the repost;)
What do you think, who will give the pleasure of Kogttechka - the cat or his owners? If it is presented, the saturated animal in a full measure enjoys the realization of his instincts, and the host will protect the wallpaper, furniture, corners, doors from traces ... Think yourself. I bring to your attention a number of master classes, with which you can solve the problem with your own hands.
I need a cat brazetchka and a point!
You have a cat in your house. If it is breeding, then the predator instincts are characterized to a greater extent than ordinary yard quotes. As we know, the first instinct of kitty - sweep the curls.
Change cats are necessary to catch and stay on a tree where they love to climb, walk on some branch at the height and save the balance, lock on the spot after the jump and for highlights from the special odoring glands on the pillows of the fingers in order to mark habitat. When fighting in the courtyard fights, the cat will be helped and helping him to fight offenders.
When the cats were not yet tamed by a person, they traveled themselves to their claws, the exact same stones and the bark of trees. At home, there is neither one or the other, but to sharpen claws, otherwise they grow up and begin to interfere with the animal when walking, and in the case of a large bend inside, they can even hurt the pillows of feline fingers.
If you do not take care of the brake in the house on time, you will change the upholstery on the upholstered furniture, chairs, will begin to look for appliques on the wallpaper that your pet "deactivates" with its claws. I think that I convinced you in the greatest need to get a bracetie together with the pet that appeared in the family.
How best to buy or make it yourself?
Of course, the cat's head, you can buy a brateching in the store for animals. The choice of such products is very diverse today. On the shelves with animal goods you will find both simple cheap models, and medium price and quality; Please, for sure, the eyes are some expensive copies made of nothesive materials. Locusing prices for store brackets will be approximately: from 500-700 rubles. and up to 3000 - 5000 rubles. To upset, in any case, it will have to be, as the bracket must be of good quality, and not a time for 5 kopecks. As deficiencies in purchased models, I can name the following:
- As a rule, their base is either weak or small in the area, which creates instability of the product;
- In order to save, manufacturers rarely use expensive and high-quality materials that would have a long service life;
- The purchased brazetchka with great difficulty will fit into your interior, and it will be a mandatory;
- You will have to lay out a round sum to buy a quality product capable of withstanding the activity of the cat, its weight, if it swings to climb to the top of the adaptation.
In the event that you decorate your own structure for the sharpening of the pets, you will save money, make what exactly your pet is sustainable and strength, and you can decorate the interior of the room with an unusual subject, given the color gamut of the room. The choice is yours.
Applications for claws
Animal lovers have already invented a lot of fixtures for feline nails. Popy shops also present a specific range. Let's select the appropriate option on specific examples.
One of the simplest options is a special rug. It can be cut out of the old carpet and give to process the edge using an overclock in the sewing workshop. Dignity - it can be placed anywhere. Depending on the activity of the animal, the rug can last for a short time.
A more reliable option is a wall clutch. It may be the same rug suspended on a nail or more reliable rigid design. By the way, it is possible to close the already existing "traces of the crime" on the wall.
Since the cats are so not indifferent to the corners in the apartment, and the corner bracket will be fit. As follows from the photo, this attribute can be turned into the decoration of the room.
Often it is convenient to place the braketachka on the legs of the table. Structurally, it can be a mat, wrapped around the leg and fixed with a velcro, a pipe with the necessary coating, reliating on the support of the countertops, or a thick cord, wound directly on the leg.
Kogtetochka with a shelf, of course, will provide more "service" to your favorite. Of course, make it a little more complicated than previous options.
This solid "simulator" on the floor was clearly failed to taste the tasty robber. You can deliver the crawl anywhere, and the cord is subject to replacement as wear. There are structures in the form of a column, as well as combined with a bed and a house. Of course, they provide cats more opportunities and are quite popular.
The most complete option is a bracettage combined with a place for games and recreation in the form of a special complex. As follows from the photo, it will have to take a lot of space for its installation, and considerable time will need. If you purchase or are going to do something similar, be sure to think about the sustainability of the high design with the active behavior of the domestic pet.
It is said that in Japan, it is allowed to mutut the layouts of their bosses. So why not allow the same cat? The cat is still, and we have fun! In this case, your fantasy solves a lot.
Materials with which should work
So, you made the right choice and took up the brake of your own! Your cat will invariably appreciate this work! It is important to remember that this product should be performed only from natural materials: twine, burlap, coarse tissue, wood and similar materials.
Keep in mind that the olfactory capabilities of cats are much higher than that of a person; Our four-legged are perfectly disassembled in all shades of smells, and artificial, emitting chemical flavors for blades are impossible. In addition, artificial fabrics are so durable that they can injure the cat claw, which can end with sad infection.
The most popular models of homemade brates
Active people have already invented a considerable number of homemade brates. So appreciate your capabilities based on materials and time, keep in mind the wishes of a pet and proceed.
The simplest design of corrugated cardboard
The most budget option is to make a bracket from cardboard. This requires drawers from corrugated cardboard, PVA glue, tape or painting tape, a long line or a smooth bar instead of her, a stationery knife. The assembly scheme is very simple:
- First, it should be chopped from the box of tape cardboard width of about 12 cm;
- so that the strips were the same width, make the markup one by one first sample;
- Then we begin to turn the ribbon is possible more dense;
- between the layers periodically fasten it with PVA glue;
- the next strip connect with the previous one by means of a scotch;
- The end of the roll is securely secure;
- To enhance the design, we will produce the bottom for it;
- To do this, put a roll on a sheet of cardboard, mark the circle with a pencil and cut out on the markup;
- We stick a rolled corrugated cardboard on a round sheet with a plow glue.
Happy corner for cat and owners
Everyone knows that the pretty love to swallow their claws about the corner in the room. So, in this place and should be accommodated for them "simulator". I propose a design of two boards to consideration, which are covered with carpet and fixed on the wall. Step-by-step master class:
- First of all, it is necessary to prepare two boards with dimensions of about (2 x 20 x 60), see Conveniently use a furniture shield that can be purchased at the building materials store.
- Starting the boards between themselves is better with the help of the wrens, since when using self-tapping screws, the animal can cling to their caps. To do this, fold the boards an angle and temporarily connect with the help of two screws. Then drill holes for the seasons in both parts simultaneously with a step 7-10 cm. Soak the self-tapping screw and clog the ducks into the end of one board.
- Lubricate the junction place and collect the items.
- Cut the carpet with a margin to wrap the ends of the boards.
- Fix it with brackets using a bobbin gun.
- From the inside of the angle on top and bottom, fix on the tapping screw to four corners for further mounting on the wall.
- We apply the assembly to the wall, mark the place of attachment and fix on the wall of eight corners so that fasteners on the wall and boards combined through the holes. We set the braketachka in place and add the holes in the corners coincided. Spin in them by screw.
- You can try!
Normal cat will take even to the post
Simple on the design of the bratechka in the form of a column can be quite elegant if approaching work with taste. Such a "simulator" is convenient for the cat in that the place of its installation can be changed due to circumstances. To work, we will need:
- Furniture shield for support with a thickness of at least 20 mm and a width of at least 30 cm;
- a wooden timing with a cross section of about 7 cm and a length of about 0.7 m;
- thick multicolored cord;
- several screws;
- insulating tape, preferably suitable cord color;
- Plastic or wooden cap for the column.
The mentioned element can be detected in the children's designer, use some unnecessary lid or make out of wood. Instructions for assembly crafts step by step:
- First of all, you need to cut from the furniture shield a round support with a diameter of 30-40 cm. The easiest way to do it with a jigsaw. In the extreme case, you can cut just a square.
- The end of the support should be carefully treated with sandpaper. To do this, it is better to use an electric door with an empty disk and round sheets of skins.
- In the center of the circle, place the place of attachment of the column and drill holes for the screws.
- Install the column in place and fasten self-drawing on the reverse side.
- Prayes with white paint support, it is better to use acrylic.
- Fix the end of the cord to the column using a bobbin pistol or nail a small nail.
- Tightly wrap the cord on the support. As the quarter of the column fill, cut the cord and joke it with a winding of another color. The place of the joint is neatly fixed by the tape.
- We change the color of the cord as each quarter of the support and fasten the tape of the appropriate color.
- Fix the end of the cord with a bracket or a carnation.
- We stick on the column decorative lid.
Habitual outdoor Kogtetchka
Budget and simple solution solutions - Floor bracket in the form of a board. In the manufacture of such a design, the most important thing is to ensure its stability.
For this, it must have not already already 20 cm and no shorter 50 cm. The step on one side will not allow to swing the board on the upholstery elements. In this case, it is a segment of the same board up to 10 cm. Details of the tree are conveniently copped with self-draws. In my opinion, the step should be fixed not to the eck of the board, but to put it under it. In this case, we do not break the product if you accidentally come onto it.
You can see the crawler carpet and fasten with brackets, as in the example of angular scratch. Also, it can be wrapped in a thick cord, as in the design of the column-column. To attach the ends of the twine, it should be wrapped with a tape and fasten to the wood with a screw with a washer. Twine on a large area can be additionally fixed with PVA and hot glue with a glue gun.
Let the cat exercises on the wall
Instinct tells the cat that claws can be swam on the tree. So do not be surprised if your purr gets on the hind legs and wants to spoil the wallpaper. Help him and yourself too ...
If a piece of plywood sizes of about 20x50 cm wrap with a dense cloth, then it turns out a good wall bracket. From the back, it is necessary to provide suspension to be glued to the plywood or fasten with small screws before installing the upholstery. At the same time, the product fixed at one point will swing on the wall and can spoil its coating.
The same sheet of plywood can be covered with white acrylic paint, handle with a cord or carpet, as described above, and then securely fasten to the wall from above and below. At the same time, the heads of the screws must be closed so that the cat is not injured, clinging to their claws.
It is even better to wind the cord on the size of about 15x60 cm, fasten to two transverse dimensions with dimensions of 5x20 cm and fasten to the wall at four points. The clearance between the wall and the board allows you to sell the ends of the cord through the holes and tie the rope from the reverse side. This circumstance will also further protect the wall from the erroneous movements of the cat.
Kogtetochka with a bed for a lazy cat
It is desperate to work in the paws and on the floor, and rising to the whole height, and then you still have a rest on the Lena - the very pleasure for the pretty animal! If you have enough time, make a cat such happiness.
To work will be required:
- DSP boards from old furniture;
- dense fabric or carpet;
- thick cord;
- galvanized bar;
- Porolon with a thickness of about 20 mm;
- Metal corners or suspensions for plasterboard;
- gun with a thermoclaster;
- cardboard sleeve from roll materials;
- Self-tapping screws.
In addition, we will need the following tool.
The sequence of actions is as follows:
- We cut off from the board two square details with dimensions of at least 40x40 cm. On each of them they are diagonally and we obtain the center of the figure.
- From one square place and cut the circle with an electrobusca. Cut and try on paper template for the manufacture of the side.
- We apply a template to galvanizing, carry it out the contours to the metal using the marker. Cut with scissors for metal strip with rounded edges.
- We are preparing bookmarks from a bar that should be tightly included in the pipe.
- Sut off a piece of pipe for a rack of 60-70 cm. On both sides, we insert into the blank of the bookmark and tighten the assembly to several screws.
- We install the rack in the center of the base and screw it from below to the chipboard by self-draws. Additionally, fasten the pipe to the base with metal corners. They can be cut, and then bend from the suspensions for GKL.
- We put the assembly on the fabric and make markup. The upholstery should close the chipboard by 5 cm along the contour.
- Cut from matter Square with a hole in the center for finishing the base and the strip for the bottom of the rack.
- We glue a cloth using a thermopystole to the bottom of the rack.
- Also glue thermal tissue to the upper surface of the support.
- We turn the assembly, bend the edge of the fabric and sample the thermopystole.
- Additionally, it fasten it with brackets.
- Cut out from the fiberboard, which will close the platform from below and will correspond to its size.
- We put on the disk on the support and fix the upper platform to the pipe just as the base.
- Cut the circle from the foam rubber for the top platform equal to it in size. Cut the cloth for the upholstery of the shelf with a margin of 5 cm for bends.
- We begin the tissue around the platform and fasten the brackets using a bobbin pistol. Also fix the cord on which the toy is suspended for the cat.
- We close the billet from galvanizing with a thin foam rubber. Fix it with a thermoclaus. Speakers excess foam rubber cut off with scissors.
- Cut from the fabric to finish the area of the strip, which will close the side from two sides plus the allowance for the attachment to the site below. Glue the fabric to the side from its inner side with a thermoclaus.
- Frewema fence to the site with a multiple self-tapping screws.
- We turn the assembly and fix the fabric to the site with a stapler.
- We shift the ring from the fiberboard to the lower part of the shelf and fix with the help of a thermal oil.
- Cut from the fiberboard the square on the bottom of the base and fix the thermal stuff.
- Watch up with a thick cord. It can be fixed with the thermal system.
- Kogtetochka with a layman ready!
Kogtetochka with a house - all inclusive
Kogtetchka, combined with a house, and even a sightseeing platform, no doubt, will be a favorite place of a domestic pastry. If you wish and the availability of a free output scratching with a house, it is quite realistic to make it yourself.
To work will be required:
- DSP boards from old furniture;
- dense fabric or carpet;
- thick cord;
- Porolon with a thickness of 10-20 mm;
- repeat sections 30x40 mm;
- gun with a thermoclaster;
- Plastic sewer tube with a diameter of 110 mm;
- Self-tapping screws.
In addition, we will need the following tool.
The sequence of actions is as follows:
- On two sheets of chipboard, we place a segment with a diameter of 28 cm.
- One of them will be the front wall of the house, and it needs to do holes according to the drawing.
- We carry the markup to the part.
- Cut the holes with an electrol bias. Three small holes can be drilled by perovy drill.
- We apply to each other front and rear walls and drills along the perimeter of the circumference of seven holes for self-tapping screws. Two holes at the bottom corners of the base and five more - evenly in a circle. Here and then all the holes with zenkou under the fasteners hats. Sut off with a hacksaw Seven specks of a long 38 cm. We fasten the carcass of the house with the help of screws.
- To cover both walls outside, cut out two sheets from the carpet. The fabric should be more closed surfaces for 2 cm around the perimeter for finishing the ends.
- We are wearing a house wall carpet with a thermal system.
- Especially gently perform work on the ends of the walls and in the holes.
- Cut the rectangle from the chipboard with dimensions of 45x60 cm, which will serve as the base of the craft. At the place of installation of a house glue a sheet of foam rubber, which corresponds to a carcass of a house of size.
- Cover the base with carpet with dimensions 50x65 cm. Fix it to the chipboard with the help of a thermal. We turn the base, bending the carpet and fix the thermal and brackets.
- For the manufacture of the roof of the house, we cut the sheet of the Fiberboard with dimensions of 41x124 cm. Covered with a cloth and fasten the thermoclaim, including the bends from the inside.
- On the two lower frameworks of the frame below, we stick the carpet bands, which after the assembly must completely close the rails.
- We put the carcass of the house in place and fasten self-stake through the rails to the base.
- Wrap their cloth and fix glue.
- Fresh roof to frame with a sketching gun. The inside of the house, visible outside, also cover the carpet.
- Cat seems to be all ready.
- Cut a pipe 65 cm long for a rack. We heat into its ends wooden plugs and fix them with self-draws.
- Cut the two segments of the Fiberboard and the chipboard with a diameter of 35 cm for the manufacture of the site.
- In the details of the Fiber P cut out the hole and plan it on the rack.
- We mount the segment from the chipboard on top and fix it with self-draws.
- Cut for a bed of a foam rubber sheet of the appropriate size. Processing a shelf with a shelf with a thermoclaus and a stapler, like other details.
- Fix the stapler to the chipboard of the toy cord. We glue to the sun bed below the DVP sheet with a thermopystole.
- We put the assembly on the back wall, put a rack with a table on the substrates and fix it with self-draws.
- Cutting the carpet bottom of the rack.
- Watch the cord the rest of the rack. The first and last few turns fix thermoclaim.
- Cooltie will produce from the board 20x40 cm. One end of the workpiece is cut off at an angle of 45 degrees for the convenience of mounting. Its upper and lower parts need to be covered with a tissue using a thermoclaus.
- The middle of the brakes are winding the cord. The plate is fastened with two self-drawing from the inside of the house and two - from the bottom. Cut the sheet of fiberboard with dimensions of 45x60 cm and glue to the base of the crafts below. Cogettochka with a house and shelf are ready!
So do not need to do!
When working with cogthedrals, it is necessary to follow such advice:
- The design must be primarily reliable, severe and stable. If she falls, it scares the animal, the conditional reflex will work out, then it will be difficult for you to teach a cat to approach the brake and use it for its intended purpose.
- When choosing materials for the product, do not skimp on high-quality and durable things, because they will serve longer, and you will delight you and tail. Remember that the miser pays twice!
Putting a homemade bracket to a certain place, do not hesitate to interest the cat, to teach it to sharpen it for claws. This is especially true of small kittens and those who have grown and still have no experience to sharpen claws in this way.
We teach your favorite cat to use the brake
In order to correctly determine the location of the brackety, you need to watch for several days carefully for your pet: where it most often likes to accurate claws. Cat will tell you what material it is better to choose for this.
There are cats that you like to lift on the hind legs and put claws into the wall covered with wallpaper. The owners of such creatures need to hang a bracket on the wall. Another cats are free to swing the claws about the floor carpet, we offer to put the design either on the floor, or slightly open onto the wall by creating an inclined surface.
Passing the pet for using Kogtechochka, you must first take patience.
For the first time, we carefully bring the cat to the object, intend, calm down, and then take her front paws and spit alternately in the column, show how it should act. If necessary, this skill must be fixed several times.
If the animal for some reason is afraid to use the fruits of your labor, does not suit the brake, try the well-known trick: Capnet Valerian or cat mint on its product. Remember the circus trainers who encourage their pets with delicacy. At first, when there is a teaching, resort and you are to such a circus reception.
Remember that only calm and slow teaching will give their fruits. Take patience and in no case are not going around, do not shout, do not scold the tail, if it does not immediately appreciate your work. Discontent or elevated intonation can ruin all the case forever. Cats are very sensitive creatures. At the same time, some are different and blind.
Our opinion on the removal of claws
Some owners of cats who do not want to raise their pets and teach them to the sharpening of claws in a certain place, the question with ribbon curtains and coatings are solved radically. Recently, veterinary clinics have begun to provide such a service as the removal of claws in animals, the so-called oniheectomy. This operation is carried out under general anesthesia, removing the first cognce phalanx to the animal to the claws, in principle, have never grown.
Many justify themselves to protect the cat more important than to treat the child injured by cat claws, if there is such a family. For adults "soft paws", a pet also give a lot of pleasure.
However, it is impossible to forget about irreparable harm, which is applied by cats during onihectomy. Without claws, they literally re-learn to walk, observing the balance, the center of gravity of their corps shifts what leads to the displacement of the internal organs. For street walks, such cats become unsuitable, climbing the tree for them is no longer possible, striving at the height, they are forced to hug their paws on which they balance to secure.
All this leads to violations of cat psyche and, ultimately, health. Imagine yourself at the point of the cat-disabled cat and terrible! For a person, onihactomy is equivalent to the fact that he will be cut off his fingers on the legs. It is nice to note that many animal clinics refused to conduct oniheectomy operations, considering this procedure ruthless and harmful four-legged.
Make your own hands brake and decide all the problems! Your fluffy friend will be healthy, cheerful and positive. Thanks for all you will read in his bottomless eyes and hear in a pleasant yarring!
To the appearance of a kitten in the house most often prepared in advance. Not only the breed is thought out, but also parts capable of making his life as comfortable as possible - dishes, toys, tray. However, is there just enough of these items? As cats growled, the cats appear an important need - the need to accurate claws. And that the cat's coming dream is not turned into disappointment, you should still pay attention to the need to have a bracelet in the house. If you do not want to buy it, then the catchochka for cats can be made with their own hands from the girlfriend.
Types of brakes: Outdoor, Column, Corner
Why cats accreed claws
Once cats were wild animals, besides, predators that they remained to this day. In the struggle for survival in cruel nature, they should carefully follow their "weapons" - claws. After all, on how the sharp they depend on whether there will be a good hunt.
The danger of hunger or death passed, but the primary instincts remained. Cats continue to sharpen claws, cleaning them from the burned upper layer to free the thumbnail plate. And for this you need a rather solid surface, like trees, for example.
Today, the habitat of cats is no longer wild forests, but a cozy apartment, and trees can be easily replaced with furniture or wallpaper. A person only remains to offer a worthy replacement to the catchers.
In addition, the sharpening of claws is physical charging, and on the location of the scratchopki depends, which muscle group will be involved in the process. Therefore, it is desirable to give the animal not one "projectile", but to create a mini equipment of several objects.
Types of Kogttechochki
Felinologists - specialists in the anatomy and physiology of domestic cats, recommend to get a minimum of three different types of huts and place them where the animal most often stops sweeping claws.
The simplest and affordable types of cogiedrals:
They are easy to make with their own hands, spending a minimum of time and finance. It can be a board, a chipboard sheet or plywood, wrapped with a dense tissue, burlap, a cut of an old carpet or a rough beef, purchased in a construction store. If the house remains in the house of corrugated cardboard (corrugated cardboard), it can also be used.
- Wall cogged with fasteners
- Suspended wall cogged cradle
There is another type of device where cats can swam claws - this is a complex. You can build it both for a single pet and for several. It requires more space and more complicated in the manufacture.
Before you begin making brakes with your own hands, it is advisable to observe that the pet is more like. One loves to climb almost to the ceiling and look out from there your possessions. Another comfortable in a cozy house with a small hole outwards. The third as a true athlete is ready for days to overcome obstacles, jump and jump everything that comes across the eyes. Showing a little seamless, you can wither your pet that he, besides the game complex, will not see anything around.
It can be installed on both the external and inner corner. Corner brakes, like wall, unlike floor, require durable fasteners. The distance from the floor should be selected guided by the size of a pet, installed in places most beloved for the scratch.
- Corner Kogtetochka with a platform
- Corner Kogtetchka
- Simple corner Kogtetchka
Install an angular design can be on the furniture. Aesthetically performed scratching will not spoil the appearance of the sofa or chairs, but protects from the animal claws, if he fell to sharpen claws in this place.
Corner bracketing on the sofa will protect the upholstery from claws
How to make a beautiful corner brake
The most economical option and light performed (see photo above). Fastening is carried out to the wall in the right place, but you can simply hang. The material can be varied: wood, twine, etc.
How to make a wall cogged
A stronger and durable cogged will be a piece of wood. Purified from the remains of the bark, polished and places wrapped with thick twine, the tree will turn into the necessary object for the animal. It should be borne in mind that the tree is strong enough and not all cats like "sharpeners".
For independent manufacture of wall brakes, you will need:
- plywood or board width 20 cm and a length of 50 - 60 cm;
- Rope or fabric;
- glue, stapler;
- adhesive pistol or just glue;
The board can be made or pick up suitable in size. It is not necessary to blindly follow the dimensions - the main thing is that the animal is comfortable in height and width. You can also be used as a base of corrugated cardboard glued into several layers. You just need to think over a durable mount to the wall. In the board drill a screwdriver for fastening. If you need to exclude squeaking, then we make two holes on top and bottom or both on top.
The size does not matter much. The main thing in Kogtetchka is the performance of your direct function
Washing the twine around the base, in some places we applied glue with a gun and put the thread on it. It is necessary to prevent the shift of the wound rope. If there is no such gun, you can use simple glue, applying it enough to fix the rope.
As a tissue for brazetchy, you can use a drape, a chine cloth, Chelsea, as well as fur or carpet. In this case, it is possible to fix the material on the reverse side of the stapler.
Cogtetchka-column is often used by cat lovers due to their versatility. The cat can swing the claws both on the horizontal and on the vertical surface, dig up upstairs, driving a toy attached to the column. If on top on the column consolidate the horizontal platform, then the question with the laying will be also solved.
- Simple braid-column
- Kogtetochka-column with a toy
- Outdoor scheduling-column with horizontal cogster
Sometimes cats fight furniture legs, most often it is the feet of the table. Here you can smyprovitize - wrap it with the beep and it will turn out to be a ready-made cogged.
How to make a scratch-column
For the manufacture of brackets, any rebunny material is suitable - a board or plywood for a support, a small bar or a piece of plastic pipe for a column. Having screwed a bar to the base with the help of self-tapping screws or fixing with metal corners, it is necessary to firmly wrap the block with twine or sisala rope (you can buy in Lerua Merlen) using a glue gun for fastening.
Tightly watered the rope on the barbatches of the column
Benefits of sisala rope: high strength, durability, natural material
The base can be painted, stuck with a piece of dense tissue, carpet or putting spirally the same harness, lining for strength. The main requirement for such a construction is stability. It is necessary to carefully calculate the proportions of the height of the column and the base area, or "spill" the dimensions of the finished products in pet stores.
Perhaps the most simple in the design of the design. They can be of different shapes and placed on the floor or at an angle to it. In addition, they can combine with some other elements, columns, houses.
How to make an outdoor brake
We propose to make an outdoor brakeboard from corrugated cardboard with a step-by-step instruction. For work you will need:
- Construction roulette,
- scissors or wallpaper knife,
You can take a box with low sidelights for the form, but you can do without it, securing the finished design of the cardboard ribbon around the perimeter.
- Required tools for making brates
- Strips tight fit into the box
Cut the cardboard with stripes along the length and height of the box. Pins glue glue, connect. Glue is preferably used with a minimally tangible smell, for example, PVA. After drying, the cogged cradle is ready for use.
Simple round harvesting from corrugated cardboard
Corrugated cardboard is quite easily short, so the second version of the brackets is a twisted long strip, fastened with glue or adhesive tape (scotch). In this case, the size can be chosen at discretion, and in the case of long use, simply add layers as the shaggy consumer grows.
In pet shops you can find large game complexes, sometimes under the ceiling. However, it is possible to construct such structures with your own hands. For such a project, you must first develop a scheme, to make a sketch, determined with the size, attaching them to the place where it will be. If you independently do the drawing of the scratchiets, you can resort to the help of friends or search, something similar on the Internet.
Draft game complex with dimensions
The advantage of his own creation of the game complex is its lower cost, based only on the price of the consumable material, and the ability to choose a color gamut, ideally inscribed in the interior.
You can start with a small module by making the simplest brake-column with an open bed, a toy and a platform under the tilt. All elements must be stable, well fastened with each other, and the connection and fastening fittings are carefully hidden under the protective layer of fabric or thick harness.
- Wall-mounted game complex for cats with brakes
- Complex with set of elements for cats
- Simple complex for cats
When the cat lifted a toy, you can add a house for solitude and several columns, connecting them with rope stairs, hammocks, skimming, pipes with a large diameter. It all depends on your imagination. Place a few open areas at different heights on the columns - on a safe distance from each other. The basis for such a complex is better to immediately choose the required size designed for additions. This will strengthen the stability of the finished design.
We teach the cat to the brateching
To accelerate the animal to the clawholder follows from the first days of his appearance in the house. Just like a pot. If the baby is taken from mom, then there will be much less problems with it. So that there are no problems at all - you can prepare a quottech in advance and hold her some time next to the cat's mother. In a new house, the kitten will not only know where to go to meet his physiological needs, but it will also be much easier to cope with the stress of separation, feeling familiar smell from scratchy.
Pets from the shelter are often familiar with the clawholder, so at home enough to build analogue familiar to them and the problem will be exhausted. But with the cats chosen on the street, besides, quite adults, you have to tinker. The animals accustomed to complete freedom often refuse to be considered even after the result achieved by the owner. This is not a sign of a plump or bad nature, it is only a different way of life than a person, we often forget about. The owner will have to work pretty.
Do not place high hopes on Valerian or Cat Mint. Animals as people have every one character. And the fact that one is sweetering honey, the other does not cause any emotions. If herbs and conspiracies do not help - observe where your pet prefers to sharpen claws. What a surface is horizontal or vertical. What is more like him - wallpapers, upholstered furniture, door upholstery or wall plasterboard. And then just just a little fantasy, yes love for this shaggy terminator, so that the house has been established in the house. You can also play on its primary instincts. Put in the laid place that smelled to another cat is a bracket - success is guaranteed from the first days. An animal will carefully "scatter" a competitor's labels, which has encroached on its territory.
How to dare a cat from the sharpening claws in the "prohibited" place
In order for the pet faster to switch to the bracket, it is necessary to create unpleasant conditions for it in the favorite place for its scratch. First of all, it will help a certain smell. Animals have a more strongly developed smell and some aromas are categorically unpleasant. The smell of alcohol, for example, or spirits. Do not like cats, as all citrus stems smell. In the pet store you can purchase a special spray based on aromamasel. The surface should be handled until the pet is completely abandoned by the desire to scratch them.
BEAPHAR STOP IT CAT spray for scaring cats from furniture
You can speed up the process of cancellation by throwing next to the wrong samples at the moment when the cat is trying to scratch it. Typically, animals quickly refuse places where they are allegedly threatened with danger. There are also loud cotton, strict eye, wrapping furniture with cellophane.
Many recommend "water procedures" from the pulverizer, but this is possible if the cat somewhere nearby is trying to swam claws, and the owner sits fully arms waiting for it. The method of beating an animal can be invented by himself, knowing all its pros and cons.
It is categorically unacceptable to the manual design, because the cats are easily amenable to stress and such a "education" will not lead to the desired result.
Should I do onihehectomy?
Finally, it is necessary to recall the operations permitted in some countries to remove the claws of domestic animals - onihectomy. Yes, this procedure will save the owners from many hassle, will preserve the furniture, but is she harmless for the animal himself? After all, the front phalanges of the fingers are removed together with claws, which affects the work of the entire musculoskeletal system.
Cat is a pretty mobile animal and without claws doomed to endless injuries - there is nothing to cling. She will not boil to a low surface, it will be difficult for her to keep equilibrium. After the operation, the remaining life may suffer from pain, which, due to the violation of the usual existence, shortening almost three times. In addition, having lost their claws, the animal becomes more aggressive, trying to solve all its problems with the help of teeth.
Materials for manufacture
All items used in the manufacture of brates should be safe for animals, environmentally friendly and, possibly made from natural raw materials. Allergies are often manifested in cats precisely from poor-quality material, strong odor, synthetic coating, unstable paint. In addition, a strong smell can scare away, and you will get a structure to which the cat simply will not approach.
How to make a crawler of cardboard with your own hands
What do you need
- Low cardboard box (for example, the upper part of the packaging from under shoes);
- ruler or measuring tape;
- handle, felt-tip or pencil;
- thick cardboard;
- stationery knife;
How to do Cogtetchochka
Measure the length and width of the side of the box.
Note on a separate piece of cardboard a strip by removed standards.
Cut the resulting item with the help of a stationery knife.
Attach this strip to the cardboard, circle and cut out. Similarly, prepare a few more dozen items.
Slit two strips between themselves and insert into the box.
Lubricate glue the next strip and attach to the previous one. Continue to connect the details thus.
Fill the entire box with the connected stripes. For reliability, you can glue them to its bottom and walls.
What else there are options
Such a scratchop can be given an unusual form, as in this master class:
Here they offer to make a tower from cardboard for a cat:
The frame of this device is made of cardboard, and the surface for sharpening - from a thick rope:
How to make a bracetie from the tree do it yourself
What do you need
- Sisal rope or jute;
- Liquid dye for fabric - optional;
- wooden bar;
- Round wooden billet;
- felt-tip pen, pencil or pen;
- paint for wood - optional;
- brush - optional;
- hot pistol;
- construction stapler;
- Pompons and yarn - optional;
- Top for timber - optional.
How to do Cogtetchochka
Optionally, give the rope to another color using the instruction on the packer of the dye. In this master class, the cutting of the rope was painted in three different shades.
Plus the bar in the center of the round blank and circle.
Divide the rectangle drawn by two perpendicular lines. Inside there are four identical features smaller. Divide them with diagonals - at the intersection of lines will be the points in which screws need to screw. Put the same marks on the basis of the bar.
At the place of these points, drill four holes on each detail.
Round base can be painted without affecting the center of the workpiece.
On the reverse side, screw the bar to the round detail of the screws.
Put the future brake to the base. Stick from below the sisal rope or jute and secure the end with a construction staple. Instead, you can screw the screw.
Wrap a bar of the timber, sticking it to the tree on all sides. If you change multicolored segments, the tip of each of them additionally lock the stapler.
When the surface for sharpening will be made, you can still attach pumps on threads and a beautiful top.
What else there are options
This scratchka for the cat is similar to the previous one. Only the base is additionally decorated with a cloth, and on top there is a simple lodge of a small shelf:
The authors of this video made a removable brazetchochka, which is put on the upholstered furniture:
But the simplest option:
How to make a brake from the pipe with your own hands
What do you need
- PVC pipe;
- a piece of wood;
- felt-tip pen, pencil or pen;
- Round wooden billet;
- the cloth;
- glue gun;
- sisal rope or jute;
- pipe plug;
- acetone is optional;
- rag or cotton disk - optional;
- Aerosol paint is optional.
How to do Cogtetchochka
Put the pipe to a piece of wood and circle from the inside.
Circle a round billet on the fabric, moving away from the edge of several centimeters. Cut the circle from the fabric and enclosure to them with a fixing spray. On the sides and rear secure hot glue.
Cut with a round item circled on a piece of wood. Screw its screws to the round base. You can do it in the center or side.
Mark the dots on the pipe for screws, drill holes and screw the pipe to the wooden part.
Put on top of the plug. The authors of the master class at the end paint its aerosol paint. If you want to do the same, first wipe the plug with acetone.
Attach the rope tip to the pipe with the glue gun.
Wrap the entire pipe to the rope plug, periodically lubricating hot glue.
If you wish, remove the plug, paint, dry and put on the pipe again.
What else there are options
The pipe to the base can be attached with metal corners, as in this video:
How to make a brateer with your own hands?
To sharpen claws for the cat is a natural instinct: in this way, the fluffy predator cleans them from the burdown layer and marks the territory. If the street inhabitants tend to use trees for this purpose, then the domestic pets have a "sharpening" function for shackles and sofas, wallpapers, carpets and other home interior items. Instead of scolding a pet for spoiled scratched things, you just need to purchase it a bracelet, And even better - to make it with your own hands, saving a tangible amount of money.
In the article, we will tell in detail how they are independent of the priest materials to make different models of this feline accessory.
Pros and cons of homemade brates
Probably the main minus of the scratchiets made by their own hands is the time you have to spend on its creation. It may also take to buy some materials and tools if they are not recovered in the house. But in return you will get Environmentally friendly and most suitable for your pet item. And, of course, Saving the family budget.
Kogtetochi in pet stores - even the most primitive designs - are notice. In addition, the purchased "sharpener" may not like the four-legged favorite and he will simply won't use it. For example, a cat can push the smell of the store accessory, especially if synthetic dyes were used in its production. The result is wasted money spent and the problem of damage to furniture and walls.
Knowing the tastes of your pet, you can maximize them to take into account when the manufacture of brates.
Some owners, wanting to save, buy used cat attributes. However, it's even worse. First, they will smell with other animals, which increases the possibility of inconsistent with the flock by your pet. And, secondly, it is unknown how healthy the former users of brazhetchi were (their owners can not say about it), which means there is a risk of infection of a fluffy family member.
Another plus of the homemade scratch, especially for creative people, is the opportunity to show fantasy and choose or come up with an accessory design, taking into account, of course, the taste preferences of the four-legged pet. It is possible, for example, to close and make a bracetite in the form of a cat, fish or other animated and inanimate objects.
Such an accessory will not only delight your pet the opportunity to comfortably and with pleasure "make a manicure", but will also become an original decoration of the room.
Size and form
Regarding the sizes of brazetchki, there are certain standards on this subject: the larger the pet, the greater there should be a flush. Product parameters directly depend on the size of the cat. It is especially important for wall-mounted models to, exactly claws, cat did not scratch the wallpaper. The width of the cogster in this case should be equal to the width of the elongated paws of the animal. Calculate the length of the brates can be added if you add to the length of the cat itself (excluding tail) 5-10 cm.
For Maine Cunov, the height of the vertical cogster should not exceed 100 cm., Especially if there is a laying on top. It is necessary in order to remove the excess load from the front paw when jumping. For the kitten, make a brake "on the grow out", focusing on his approximate future size in adulthood.
If the area of residential premises allows, it is better to supplement the shame for claws of a bed and a house, one or more.
The variety of models of brakes simply amazes. We can select 2 main types of scratches: floor and wall (or mounted). Inside each view there are many options. Thus, floor brates can be flat (arranged horizontally or at an angle), in the form of a column equipped with additional beds, stairs, bridges and houses. The more cats in the house, the more from the amount of items should be cogged.
And almost all the designs really make it yourself from the remedies. The main thing is your desire and willingness to spend a certain amount of time on your pet.
Necessary materials and tools
Cat smell is much thinner and more sensitive. Therefore, in the manufacture of such an important and necessary attribute of feline life, like a bracettage, only natural materials that do not have a pronounced smell should be used. So, perfectly suitable:
- jute, linen or sisaline ropes;
- pressed or corrugated cardboard;
But artificial materials can cause allergies and cause serious harm to the health of the cat. For example, you should not make a bracket from a plastic pipe - plastic has an unpleasant smell and allergic.
Another important advantage of natural fiber products is well removed by static electricity.
The surface of the brakes must be made rough and durable, but not too hard. The scratch process should deliver the cat's pleasure and relax her, and not to bring an animal unpleasant, and even more so, pain, and to be the cause of broken claws. Feline claws must penetrate the fibers, breaking the fibers from which it consists, but not clinging to them. From this point of view, the best solution is Sisalian rope.
Try not to use nails and metal brackets to connect the parts of the cognceller and the metal brackets either tightly and thoroughly fix them so that your pet is caught when cleaning the claws. Preferably positioning details From the wrong side of the product.
The material for scratching depends on the dimensions of the animal. If the cat is small, it is better to give preference to models from cardboard or corrugated cardboard - On too hard, the baby can damage the claws. However, among major representatives of the Feline Claws family are stronger and hard, so it is worth making a flue from more durable and durable materials. For a large cat, natural wood is suitable.
Only the tree is better to choose not very smelling and without bitch, having previously cleared it from the bark.
And, of course, focus on your cat tastes. Look, about what your pet is now sharpening my claws. Try to use the same or similar material and in the manufacture of home scratch. If he prefers the doors, then a flip of wood is suitable. If "makes manicure" about the palaces, then the best choice will be carpet; It scratches the upholstery of furniture - choose a jute or sishal rope to cover (the latter is the most reliable and durable material, albeit the most expensive).
To create brates, you may need the following tools:
- stationery knife;
- Hammer and others.
For each model there will be your own set of tools.
Next, consider the algorithms for the manufacture of different options for feline "sharpeners".
How to make a suspension model?
The advantages of wall-mounted (or suspended) brates before outdoor.
- They are stable, there is no risk that the fleeing cat will be able to flip such a sharpener, as it is tightly fixed in a certain place at home. The wall cogster is perfectly suitable for active, playful and large pets.
- It does not take up much space, so this species is the best solution for small apartments.
- Thanks to the vertical location of the suspended brackets, wool will not be collected on them.
- They can close the wallpaper on the wall, already scratched with your favorite - this is another important plus of wall models.
- And finally, such a scratchop is easier to do at home.
Let's tell you the detailed algorithm of its manufacture.
- We will need a rectangular piece of plywood or a wooden panel as the basis of the brackety. The optimal width is 40-45 cm so that the cat does not hide the wallpaper, stretching the paws to the sides. In length, the bracket must be slightly exceeded the size of the cat itself in the position of the stretched paw.
- The prepared wooden database must be covered with the material, which cat will sharpen claws. For this purpose, carpet is suitable, the invalid side will come out (it is better to make it two-layer for the greatest strength and durability). You can also use a cotton blanket, folded in several layers, or even dense velveteen. The size of the tissue canvase must be slightly more than the parameters of the wooden rectangle, to wrap the edge of the material from the wrong side and secure glue or with a stapler. Another coating option is to wind a piece of plywood with jute rope or twine.
- On the wall we drill a drill with a few holes and freshematically with the help of 4 decks and 6 long screws.
You can also make an angular bratechka, which cats are very loved. To do this, it is necessary to take not one, but two pieces of plywood, the width of each of which should be at least 25 cm. We glue the fabric layer on both wooden sheets and fix the design on one of the protruding angles of the room or on the vertical plane of the door loop.
However, if you do not want to spend a lot of time on the manufacture of a full suspended cogged, you can simply enclose the walls on any height of the carpet.
Step-by-step instructions for manufacturing outdoor brates.
The main advantage of outdoor brates is its mobility - the ability to quickly change the location of this cat attribute in the apartment at its discretion.
Models of outdoor brates, including those that can be made independently, a huge amount. We will tell about the main versions that make it easier to make it yourself.
The most simple and fast in the manufacture of the model is the usual horizontal bratechka that can perform the role of a feline bed.
We take a sheet of plywood or ordinary board. On both sides, we glue its carpet with the invalid side, too, the edges of the material can be sewed with dense threads or secure the stapler. Everything, our brazetchka, she is Lena, ready.
But a slightly more complex version of the horizontal flue.
To a wooden rectangular plate with a size of 30 * 60 with both edges, nail the same size on a bar (you can bite them with screws with a drill). Only recorded they should be reliably so that the cat was not injured about the iron parts.
Next, we wind up a wooden board with a rope (jute, sisailee or twine), having previously lubricated it with glue.
You can additionally fix the coating if you drift two holes in the board next to Brukes and turn ropes through them by making the nodule at the ends.
You can do not make a horizontal bracket, but under the tilt (in the shape of a slide).
- To do this, we need another wooden plank, the same or slightly lower length than the main one (the angle of inclination of the future product depends on it).
- We cover both white carpet or other rigid tight fabric. Fix the cloth on glue, you can also sew the edges of the fabric from the inside.
- We connect two parts of the brates with each other furniture corners or tightly folded nails.
- For greater stability, it is better to accommodate such a bracetachk next to the wall.
Another pretty simple in the manufacture (truth, short-lived) type of outdoor brates - from cardboard. For him, the following devices will be needed:
- pressed cardboard;
- stationery knife;
- The leaf of pressed cardboard is cutting the stationery to the same strips of approximately 1 cm width;
- We glue them to each other with a smooth side so that the ribbed wave-like edges of each strip are above and below;
- We are waiting for the glue dry;
- And the last touch - we glue the resulting braceling around the entire perimeter of scotch, to make the design more durable.
The most popular appearance of the cat scratch is a bratechka-column.
- For its manufacture, you will need 1 sheet chipboard, from which we will make a stand for the cogster. For this purpose, you can use the former worktop, parts of an old cabinet or other furniture. The base should be wide enough and stable so that the cat during the game does not turn the entire design.
- The form of the stand can be round, square or rectangular, at your discretion. If you choose the first option, then you will have to use the circulation to first draw a flat circle, and then exactly around the circle to cut it with a jigsaw.
- You can leave the base wooden as it is, but it is best to make some coating so that the cats use it also as a sun bed. You can gather it to carpet or smoke the jute rope, moving from the edge to the middle.
- If you wish to make an extra bed for your pet at the top of the brates, then you will need another sheet of chipboard or plywood equal to the size of the bottom.
- The column itself can be made from a metal pipe or several tin cans set by one to another. We connect them with each other with the help of glue, pre-putting into the lowest one heavy item for the stability of the structure. Then we glue first the carpet, and then the rope. We connect the column with the base with the help of furniture corners.
- If you make a column of wood, then it can be both round and rectangular shape. The average height is 60-80 cm. It can not be covered with anything or wrapped with a sisal or jute cord, having previously lubricated with glue. It is attached to the base of nails or screws.
- At the top of the brates hang a toy, consolidating it at the end of the rope.
The above options for coggedral can make almost everyone.
But to make a brateching with a bed and a house, you will need at least minimal joiner's skills and preferably a partner.
- You will need 2 plywood sheets: one more (for the foundation), the second is smaller (it will serve as a sun bed and should be equal to the size of the cat in the elongated state, both in length and width).
- Take two wooden, the same in diameter, the column. One of them will be a stand for a house, the second - to perform the role of brakes, also a layman will be located on it. The first should be height significantly less than the second - approximately centimeters 30.
- We screw both pillar to the base with self-pressing.
- By glue to catch a big pillar and wrapping a rope from Jute or Sizal on him.
- After drying the glue, we take a smaller sheet of plywood, covered with carpet or furniture fabric. Lena is ready.
- By making marking, cut out of wood or plywood walls, ceiling and bottom of the future house. They must be the same size, approximately 35 * 35 cm. Sluepy the inlet of the circular shape, which is first diagnosed with a circulation. You nail with nails all parts of the house to each other. Previously, they can also be covered with cloth.
- In the center of the bottom of the house, we celebrate the place of attachment to the column-based. For greater stability, it is possible to attach it to the most scratching, making the markings on the wall at first. We screw the house with self-draws.
If you have more than one cat, and you want to make a brateching part of the game complex with several beds and houses, you will need a preliminary drawing of the structure (for wooden and metal elements), as well as cutting (for fabric upholstery).
Schemes of various models can be found on the Internet or create yourself.
Ideas for inspiration
Beautiful sexes who wish to pamper their fluffy favorite with a playing complex with Kogtetchik, but do not own the skills of a carpenter, you should not despair! After all, you can make a feline corner and from cardboard. Material, of course, short-lived, but it is very easy and quick to build a whole castle for your pet!
We will make it out of the boxes. In each of them, we plan a round hole for the entrance and a slightly smaller, for ventilation (peculiar door and window processes). First, draw them with a circulation, and then cut out the stationery knife or scissors, as you are more convenient.
The boxes are put one on the other - it turns out a multi-storey dwelling. It is better to do no more than 3 floors, otherwise the design will be unstable and can easily fall.
To compact all the planes of the houses and increase the life of the structure, stick on them Additional sheets of cardboard.
Kogtetochka Masters from the circles that we cut out, making small holes in the houses. I pierce each of them in the center of a nail or scolding, then we ride on a metal or wooden rod, such as a pencil or sushi stick, and glue with each other. If necessary, a few more pieces are dot. Signing the rod to the rod, we ride glued circles on it. At the edges, we place the circles of the larger diameter, which remained after cutting out door openings on the boxes, and fix the nodes on both sides.
We are done on the end of the lower box two holes in opposite ends and invent a thread with cardboard beads-kogtechochka. Connect the ends of the rope into a dense knot inside the box.
The final step - glue the floors of the house with each other (we glue the bottom bottom to the top ceiling) and leave to dry for several hours. Then give the cat's house and look like she is equipped in his new home!
As you can see There are many variants of brates that can be made with your own hands.
You will not only delight a fluffy friend with the right and useful accessory, but also show your designer and creative abilities!
About how to make a brateching with your own hands, look in the video below.
In the house where there is an animal, especially the cat, the furniture is often spoiled by sharp cohesives of pets. Running sofas and armchairs are a common phenomenon. And we will wean the beast from habits and needs to sharpen claws is not possible, because it is its natural instinct.
The predator is thus cleaned from the corneal parts of the claws and marks the territory belonging to it. Street cats use trees in such cases, and the home has a choice between the upholstery of furniture, carpets and wallpaper. And so that you did not need to change the spoiled furniture, just get enough to get the brake.
It is even better to make a brake for cats with your own hands - it is much more economical. In this article, we offer a detailed instruction, how to make a cathoot for the cat with your own hands.
Advantages and disadvantages of homemade brates
The only minus of the homemade sharpener can be called spent on its production time. Acquisition of consumables and tools do not count, because buying a finished product, you will probably pay more. That's just making the sharpener on your own, you will get at your disposal a completely safe, environmentally friendly product, as suitable as possible for your pet.
Shopping brates, even with the most primitive design, usually not very cheap. Moreover, such an item may not come around the four way, and the animal simply will be ignored.
The store accessory may not so smell, especially if plastic and synthetics were used in its manufacture. As a result, you will spend the money, and the problem of spoiled furniture will remain not solved. When you do a bracetool yourself, you can take into account the preferences and tastes of the pet.
Should I acquire used attributes?
Some owners take this decision in the hope of saving. But this is the root of the wrong approach, because the items can smell in other people's animals, most likely only scare your. And no one can guarantee the health and hygiene of the former user accessory, thereby risk infecting their cat with unpleasant diseases.
For creative people, creating brakes for their pet will be only in joy. You can fully rely on your fantasy and independently come up with its design. A creative approach to work will help create an interesting and original object of considerable, which adequately and harmoniously decorate the interior of the room.
We are determined with forms and sizes
If your pet is quite large, then the sharpener must match its size. When creating a product, first of all, you need to navigate the dimensions of the cat. Especially when you make a wall model, otherwise the animal can scratch the wall.
In length, the bratechka should be 5-10 centimeters to exceed the length of the animal itself (the tail does not need to be taken into account). The width of the product is oriented on the width of the stretched paws.
It is not very bad to make a brake with a bed, unless, of course, the dimensions of your home allow it.
The most common models for claws
Scratches are two main species: outdoor and walls. And each of them has their own varieties. Outdoor accessories are flat (placed horizontally or at a certain angle), in the form of vertical columns, with additional elements: houses, ladders and so on.
According to most owners, the most convenient vertical columns in the use. Often they are equipped with gaming accessories, especially this is relevant for kittens. The design itself can be installed on any surface: floor, walls and even the ceiling.
The most common errors in the manufacture of brates
So that I did not have to deal with the reworking of the sharpener, it is important to calculate its parameters in advance. It is necessary to pay attention to such moments:
- The height of the column is recommended at least one meter. And if there is a house or a bed can be higher.
- Width - no more than 10 centimeters.
- The location of the house on top of construction - cats love to relax at the height. And the bedrooms are located at the bottom can be used by animals as a toilet.
- If the house is not one animal, then the beds are better to place at the same height, otherwise the animals will compete with each other for the main roles.
- Accessory You can give game functions, hiding various toys for it.
Make a bracetool with your own hands using step-by-step instructions, not so difficult. Here the main thing is to use natural materials, because the smell of four-legged is much more sensitive than in humans. Take the materials that do not emit too pronounced and bright odor. For example, wood, ropes from jute or flax, burlap, cardboard and the like. Natural fibers are very well eliminated from static electricity.
Artificially created materials can provoke an allergic reaction in a pet, which is fraught with serious consequences. Forget about plastic - this is, in fact, Allergen, and even with an unpleasant odor.
The surface of the sharpener should be rough, but not very tough. It is important to pay attention to the strength and reliability of the product. And of course, security is not broken claws and other injuries.
Kogtetochka from the rug
This peculiar bed will become a convenient place to stay pet. To create it, you need to take a rug, any rope from natural fiber, and a rope from sisal fiber. In the center of the rug, we leave a place to sharpen claws, the rest is gluable by a sisala rope. The edges should also be placed so that the pet does not pull the thread from there.
Such a structure can be left in a horizontal position, or attach to a wooden booth at an angle with a stapler.
Wall-mounted version of plywood
Pretty light construction design, you just need to accurately calculate its parameters. It is better to make it centimeters on 10 above the growth of the pet, then he will not be able to leave scratches on the walls. The recommended width is at least 40 centimeters.
Prepare a pair of plywood sheets with a width of no less than 25 cm (for a large cat, the parameters need to be increased). As a soft lining, you can use old carpet, which is mounted on the Paneur with the invalid side up. It is enough to fix the carpet stapler. Then the design is attached to the wall, and the device is ready for use.
The house-scheduling of wood is an excellent alternative to shop accessories. The split along the log is simply attached to the wall and turns into an old rug or a litter.